Sending Sertifi Documents for multiple Openings on Positions
Describes how to send documents to multiple openings on a position.
Select the Openings to which you want to send documents
Create the Envelopes (Selection form records)
1) Select who will be the designated signer and will receive the email from Sertifi asking them to log in and sign the documents.
2) Decide which kinds of signatures are acceptable
* Electronic means we will only accept "Electronic Signature"
* Print sign fax allows the person to print out the document sign it and fax it back into Sertifi. The option is helpful but can be problematic since each document needs to be sent back SEPARATELY.
* Both allows Seritifi to accept either option.
3) Click "Create Envelope for Selected Openings"
Click "Add Documents"
The list of the documents in each Envelope (Selection Form) appears
NOTE: Individual documents can be added or deleted from each Selection Form by clicking on "View Documents" and scrolling down to the Documents related lists.
Click "Invite Signers and Return to Position"
NOTE about changing the contents of an Envelop
1) Documents that already have been sign cannot be deleted
2) Use this button to add additional documents
3) If you are no longer using the "Mass Add" view you must first uplaod the envelope to Sertifi and then
4) Use this button to invite the signers which will complete the process.