How do I work with cash matching in estimates?
Cash matching has become the SCA method for calculating all varieties of discounts. Essentially it is a way of communicatin to partners the money that the SCA is contributing to the position.
There are two ways to calculate a cash match.
Cash match blanket amount.
Use this method when there is a fixed amount being provided.
1) Enter in the desired amount.
2) This amount will be deducted from the Total Estimated Cost to Partner
3) Calculate % Offset will be calculated.
Cash Match Percentage
Use this method when there is a set percentage being provided.
1) Enter the desired percentatge in the Calculate Offset using % field
2) The Cash Match field will be calculated
3) The amount will be deducted from the Total Estimated Cost to Partner
4) Calculated % Offset field should match the value in the "Calculate Offset using %