Lesson 4: Adding Children to a Child Pool
Login to Salesforce as an Affiliate Member
Login to Salesforce with the following credentials for Edward Wallace, Australia Affiliate Member
User Name: email@example.com
Search for child(ren)
Select the Child(ren) to Add to the Pool
1. Go to the bottom of the page to view the rendered list of results.
2. Select the checkbox next to the child to be sponsored.
3. Click the 'Add to Child Pool' button.
Add the Child(ren) to Pool
Confirm Child(ren) Added Successfully
View Child Record
1. Select the Name hyperlink for a child added to the pool.
2. On the Contact Detail section of the child's record:
Go to the 'Child Status' field: value now equals Child Pool
Go to the 'Contact Owner' field: value now equals Edward Wallace