Lesson 2: Approving a Child Profile
Navigate to Pending Approvals
1. Go to the 'Home' tab.
2. Scroll to the 'Items to Approve' section located at the bottom of the page.
3. Click the hyperlink of the child's name.
Find the Child's Photo Reference
Add the Child's Photo
Build Child's Narrative
1. Go to the top of the child's contact record and click the 'Create Narrative Text' button.
2. A Conga pop up window will display.
3. You will be prompted to open an attachment. Open the attachment using the method for best for your browser.
4. Select the appropriate text for your child. The top narrative is written for a girl and the bottom narrative is written for a boy.
5. Modify, if necessary, and copy the text.
Add Narrative to Child's Record
Approve the Child's Profile
1. Scroll to the 'Approval History' section located at the bottom of the child's contact page.
2. Click the 'Approve/Reject' link.
3. Review the record.
4. Click the 'Approve' button. The record is now unlocked.