Lesson 1: Enrolling a Child
Create a New Account Record for the Family
Enter all Familial Related Information
Create a New Contact record for the Child
Enter all Child Related Information
Create Attribute Records for the Child
Enter all Attribute Related Information
1. Fill in all required and relevant information. Refer to the Data Sheet for the exact information to be entered.
2a. Click the 'Save' button to add a single attribute.
- OR -
2b. Click the 'Save & New' button to enter multiple attributes. If entering multiple attributes, be sure to select the correct record type as defined in the previous step. Be sure to click the 'Save' button on the last attribute.
3. Navigate back to the child contact record by clicking the hyperlink with the child's name.
Add Child to Project
3. Select the 'Child Beneficiary' Record Type.
4. Click the 'Continue' button.
Submit for Approval
1. Go to the top of the child's contact record and click the 'Submit for Approval' button.
2. A confirmation message will appear, click the 'OK' button to continue.
Choose an Approver
Confirm Record is Locked
Go to the top of the child's contact record and confirm that the record is locked which is indicated by a lock image and the 'Unlock Record' button.