If Chatter is enabled, click Chatter on a list view to see a Chatter feed with updates from the last 30 days for the records included in the list view.
Click List to display the list view again. You can choose a different list view from either mode.
• Click a record name to view the record, or a person's name to view their profile
• Click Comment to comment on a post
• Click Like to like a post
• Click the timestamp of a post, for example, Yesterday at 12:57 AM, to see that post in the feed of its associated record
• Click Show More to see older posts
Chatter groups let you share information with specific people. For example, if you're working on a project and want to
share information only with your team members, you can create a Chatter group for your team.
Chatter groups include a list of members, a Chatter feed, and a photo.
You can create the following types of Chatter groups:
• Public: Anyone can see the group's updates, but only members can post updates. Anyone can join a public group.
• Private: Only members can see and post updates. The group's owner or managers must add members.
With Chatter, you can:
• Update your profile to tell other people about yourself
• Update your status so people can see what you're working on
• Post a file or a link to share with other people
• Find and follow people in your Salesforce organization
• View Chatter feeds to see recent activities around Salesforce
• Follow records to see changes to those records in the Chatter feed on your Home tab and Chatter tab
• Invite people to join your Chatter network.. Invited users can view profiles, post on their feed, and join groups, but can't see your Salesforce data or records.
• Create and join groups to share information with your team members
• Receive email notifications when activities happen in Chatter
• Search for Chatter feeds, files, groups, and people